Kru Christopher M. Aboy
CHIEF MUAY THAI INSTRUCTOR
Kru Christopher M. Aboy is owner and chief instructor at T.A.G. Muay Thai in Sterling, VA. Kru Chris and his coaches have teamed up with Lineage BJJ – Team Relson Gracie at Calvert MMA Academy to offer weekly Muay Thai instruction for Muay Thai beginners and intermediate students in Calvert County, Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, St. Mary’s County and Charles County Maryland.
Kru Chris works in a high-profile protective role for the U.S. Federal Government by day and trains police officers, special agents, and his own students in Muay Thai by night. As a Hand-to-Hand Combat subject matter expert (SME), Kru Chris’s instruction emphasizes “real world” application through authentic Thai Boxing practices. Kru Chris coaches Muay Thai students in principles of body movement, stand-up grappling, take downs, ground survival, realistic striking for sport (ring and cage) and self-defense.
Kru Chris lives and breathes Muay Thai. Whether you want to learn Muay Thai for fitness, self-defense or sport – join a class every Monday at Calvert MMA from 6:50 PM – 7:50 PM.
About Kru Chris Aboy:
- Black Armband Certified Instructor
- World Thai Boxing Association (WTBA) Accredited
- Global Combat Alliance (GCA) Accredited MMA & Muay Thai Referee
- 25-Year Martial Arts Career: Muay Thai, American Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Lima Lama, and Wrestling.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Police Tactics Subject Matter Expert (SME)